You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2021 4:39 am  #16

Re: Anybody going to see 38 Special at Labarge?

Its from the new Bob Dylan album - some say his output has dropped off since the halcyon days of the 60s & 70s but lyrics like this prove otherwise.

11/01/2021 10:48 am  #17

Im trying to get a video from an installation a lady did the other day with my sounds.
Its got crazy impressionist dancing and weird movie angles, it rocks pretty hard.
Except I feel my music isnt good enough for it, as usual.

Anyway, I need to get it from a dvd that has video and audio TS folders, any idea how to make it into a vimeo-compatible file?

11/01/2021 1:38 pm  #18

I am devoted PC gamer since late 80's too but i do not play mmorpg , i do play several new and old titles but since you mentioned Diablo 3 have you tried Torchlight 2 ?

11/01/2021 3:54 pm  #19

Pictures can be quite distracting.
There are quite a few bands I really like where I'm sure I only like them because I listened to their music first without knowing what they look like. Else I might have found them to look too ridiculous to make g.o.o.d music.

11/01/2021 9:06 pm  #20

Sweet I love a bright & crunchy Fender jazz tone. Have you heard of Ganger by any chance? There were definitely elements in that song that reminded me of them...

11/01/2021 11:50 pm  #21

There are a shitload of bands I still have no idea what they look like. I've been listening to alot of them for years though. Ah , I normally dislike what most vk bands look like.

Some pop groups could pass as rock bands if you've never heard them before.

11/02/2021 2:00 am  #22

I have things to send. Theyre not saved on my work computer, though. Collab tracks with Codetocontra, JonnyAngle/O Phobe, coldbrightsunlight, maybe more Im forgetting. Hope to put them up later. Also more coming with Olin and Corey Y.

11/02/2021 6:16 pm  #23

Some years ago, I wasn't really interested in vk, because, as you said, they looked like total freaks, and I found them quite ridiculous.
But I changed my mind when listening to bands like Plastic Tree, MUCC, etc... even if they aren't vk at all

11/03/2021 1:47 pm  #24

Now i don't really judge bands by their looks. however, in earlier times i did and it worked against them D: case in point VK... i wouldn't listen to it because i thought they looked like freaks. Obviously i changed my mind about that ... so yea. After that i try my bestest not to judge by looks anymore even though i'm sure there are times when i still do it even subconsciously D:

11/03/2021 10:06 pm  #25

I think they'll get worse, but who knows.
Their recent PVs for the album already indicated change of style towards more casual looks, and now I'm almost sure their label will affect sound and visuals too.

3/23/2022 10:39 pm  #26

Yeah geil perfekt bare
Superb dirty girls xx
Sexy chut he
Louisville KY relationship goals
lonerangercollections.com Agreed should have started younger
trully a classic beauty.
Thanks for the add great stories
M available from khi

Board footera