You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2017 11:05 am  #1

Anybody going to see 38 Special at Labarge?

When I was 17 my uncle James hired me to frame houses with him. It was the summer of 1994 and the Seattle thing was in full swing. Everybody was playing Nirvana and all this new "grunge" shit and I don't really know how to explain this, but it was pissing me off. I don't know why. That summer we pretty much raised hell and to be honest, I was kind of out of control. It turned out that the Nirvana and Soundgarden we were constantly jamming on was fueling our rage. Well that, and tons of drugs and booze. I had to take some court ordered therapy horseshit to, quote "get yourself back in line" according to my mom anyway. It worked. When I was in rehab in Florida, I met this guy named Donnie who claimed to be in the band 38 Special. He gave me a bunch of tapes. Long story short - I used the 38 to get myself straight. Longer story short - Donnie was apparently NOT in the band I later found out. Fucked me up.

Let's have us a champagne jam!

1/11/2017 11:06 am  #2

Re: Anybody going to see 38 Special at Labarge?

Aw shit - this show isn't in Baton Rouge. It's in Marksville.

Fuck it.

ROAD TRIP!

1/12/2017 2:37 pm  #3

I see Travis Tritt is coming back. Again. Hey ADAMN! LET'S GET SOUTHERN STATES IN THE MIX!

1/12/2017 10:45 pm  #4

Send him an email!!!!!

1/13/2017 5:00 pm  #5

More like Travis SHITT!

AM I DOING IT RIGHT?!

1/13/2017 5:07 pm  #6

RockinDale wrote:

More like Travis SHITT!

AM I DOING IT RIGHT?!

Get eeem.

RockinDale is getting too radical around here.

12/07/2020 8:59 pm  #7

Its possible, but I dont know anyone personally who can go from heavy metal to bubblegum pop and still be shockingly indie at the same time.

4/02/2021 11:19 am  #8

i saw him last year, he played all then new songs from Lie Down in the Light, and then i see a darkness. i was kinda disappointed, but a good experience all in all.

Монтаж напольного плинтуса  Монтаж напольного плинтуса!..

4/24/2021 11:30 pm  #9

Now, Im all for faith / Magic / Romance and all, but it doesnt sit right with me.
Although I would love to meet the weirdo with the same Music library as me.

8/02/2021 5:35 pm  #10

I only looked at "PN Race" in the title of this thread.     We are going to the  World CUp in CT  in october.  We already had our  PN reginal. Sorry for the mix up.  See you guys in October i hope.

8/15/2021 1:32 am  #11

Я вот не могу понять якобы начинать такой же офигенный форум ровно у вас. Пожалуйста подскажите наподобие этого добится?

9/12/2021 1:58 pm  #12

Well I think the last two music videos were simple on purpose to help promote the album.  I actually really love the new album and as long as their sound doesn't stray too much; then I'll be happy.

9/14/2021 4:02 am  #13

What i really love about this show is it pulls no punches when it comes to the gore. For example, last night's close up of a car wheel squashing a Walker's head like a grapefruit.

9/24/2021 9:51 am  #14

I listened to Dir en grey based completely on how they looked. Best decision of my life.

Applying the same thing to other bands has generally not worked.

9/30/2021 4:26 am  #15

Come to think of it, the crazy dancing Conan does sometimes reminds me of Sawaos weird dancing.  Its not like hes really _dancing_, hes just kinda, moving around and grooving.

Board footera