You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2017 1:38 pm  #1

Well

I jumped on here when it first got up and running having been a member on the old forum, mostly just lurking. I posted regarding the August flood and it was pretty dead. Surprised to find it a little more lively up in here now.

I read the news about Clifford this morning and it got me thinking about this place again. Didn't see a cause of death - bums me out to think about what
might have happened.

The guy never meant to upset anyone. He was just frustrated about not being able to connect with people and didn't know any better. I never had a problem with him myself. Sure, he was overbearing but I recognized that he wasn't your average guy and I didn't think he was all that bad. It's easy to just not read something.

Anyway, I hope CB3 has found some peace.

7/03/2017 9:12 pm  #2

Re: Well

At first, I wanted to just come to this page and make the site be a permanent CBIII memorial. Just like his picture and that be it.

But then I realized I didn't know how to do that.

RIP Clifford. He was a good guy, just misunderstood as all of us well know. I hope he's jamming to as much Adam Lambert, Madonna, and Richard Marx in heaven as the Good Lord can stand.

God bless Clifford Blakemore III.

7/05/2017 7:44 pm  #3

Re: Well

RIP CBIII, BRR legend.

Board footera