You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2016 5:36 pm  #1

Harvest Moon Listening Room

My buddy Choctaw Hall started this incredible new listening room out in Prairieville if any of you dudes are interested. I know a lot of folks that live out that way. He's got it set up pretty dang nice and has had a slew of good little sets rolling. Check it out and give them a "like" when you get a sec:

https://www.facebook.com/harvestmoonlisteningroom/?fref=ts

8/09/2016 9:15 pm  #2

Re: Harvest Moon Listening Room

Good to have a venue like that out in Pville....since a lot of the old schoolers have moved out that way over the years. Not me, however.

11/20/2020 2:27 am  #3

With the surge in country rock & CHR formats Which arent that good,do you think the 18-34 crowd is listening to 70s-80s formats more now?

Your thoughts & observations

12/10/2020 9:09 am  #4

Lets try this. What is the newest horrorcore rapper/group that you started listening to? When did they release their first project?

3/05/2021 9:57 am  #5

This thread was done all wrong. The title is supposed to be, What are you currently listening to?

That way one can list both the artist and the song title.

You  Are = Youre

5/12/2021 9:39 am  #6

Well...I figured since the original thread ultimately had to be closed...This was as good a time as any to start a new one...Someone else would have done it, if I hadnt...So, here it is...What ARE you listening to, right now?

I am currently listening to...

Stabbing Westward..."What Do I Have To Do"

5/21/2021 8:14 am  #7

lol Thanks...Well, Arioch suggested them and I downloaded that and "The Thing I Hate" by Stabbing Westward. I like both, but I recognize "Shame", since it used to be very popular.

Right now though, Im listening to:

Tool-"Stinkfist"

7/03/2021 1:20 pm  #8

Im afraid not. You might want to give our Replay Media Catcher a try and see if it meets your needs for this-it can do this depending on the stream.

4g прокси в Казани от PROXYSPACE

7/07/2021 7:23 pm  #9

For the second time today, Ive closed a previous thread due to it being over 1000 posts, and I am proudly opening the all new "What are you listening to now?" thread

Today, I have mostly been listening to Porcupine Trees latest live album, Atlanta.

Ant x

9/13/2021 4:59 am  #10

One minute silence - Roof of the world

I find that "mtss mtss" works much better than "unce unce"  although we did know what you meant

9/13/2021 7:49 am  #11

The Mars Volta -  Inertiatic ESP  i didnt like this song when i first heard it a while ago, but it really grew on me.  His voice amazes me.

McLusky - To hell with good intentions

10/14/2021 10:29 am  #12

Since I honestly could not find the currently listening to topic anywhere, I decided to make one. <w< Dont we all want to know what the rest of us are listening to?   Ill start off.

Blitzkrieg by Deathstars

11/01/2021 5:29 am  #13

While Neil Young is an artist I like I dont like the Acousticy stuff he does. Also he named the wrong sex pistol, altough more likely due the rhyming issues.

11/02/2021 10:43 am  #14

Hey guys Ive been a lover of music ever since Ive found out about this so cool fireplace sound system that Ive been now listening too for a while. Always been amazed how music and science mix

11/02/2021 4:40 pm  #15

we need a "general" general forum, not just this general forum. Our TV, films, music threads will get lost amongst the SL forum chatter about the game itself.

Board footera