You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2016 12:07 am  #1

Upward, Not Northward

Here's a recent release from rubylexicon: https://shelbyrushing.bandcamp.com/album/upward-not-northward
I did the drums on it, except for "Half The Sky", which was drummed on by his brother, Ryan.

8/09/2016 9:14 pm  #2

Re: Upward, Not Northward

Awesome! Thanks for posting.

1/12/2017 6:22 pm  #3

this is phenomenal. Are you dudes still playing?

7/03/2017 6:40 pm  #4

This is a solo record of Shelby's and I just recorded the drums for it. There was never a band playing these tunes, but that would be awesome. I recorded the drums years ago, 2011 I think.

Since then Shelby has been living out of state and just got around to finishing the album last year. It was worth the wait. This is probably the album I'm most proud to have been a part of, even though I didn't really write much of what I played. Shelby had demos with drums programmed for me to listen to before we started.

2/18/2020 1:27 pm  #5

I miss music.

But ball is life. And ball don't lie.

2/14/2021 10:11 pm  #6

Not only is it cheating, its illegal, results in instant copyright infringement from the Chord Police, and you could spend years in jail.

Its just not worth it.

1/18/2022 8:48 am  #7

These are two different numbers. One is the order that it was recorded and the other is the number in the album. A suggestion would be to alter them when they are in iTunes if it is not working for you or in our program editing the naming rules so you dont have both numbers showing up.

2/03/2022 12:14 pm  #8

No, that is not why. Version 7 earlier versions also do not tag. This is due to our contract expiring and needing to change who we work with for our database. Thanks.

2/05/2022 11:40 am  #9

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for your reply - something isnt right with the T# number, e.g. for a single album, I have 3 x T#1 and 4 x T#2 and 2 x T#5 for example

Also, as far as I can see trackno is nowhere in my Naming Rules settings I can change myself?

Many thanks

JimJam

2/05/2022 2:53 pm  #10

I am still using RM6 even though I bought RM7, I cant get it to place into folders and just name the track name, it always puts the artist, I just had T in the file name output, but I dont seem to able to do this with RM7.
I too have noticed that RM6 is no longer tagging Cheryl???
Thanks
Steve

2/06/2022 9:54 am  #11

Taxman was never recorded live by the Beatles. Surely Harrison did Here we have a great performance. Its a bonus track for the vinyl aficionados.

2/08/2022 2:48 am  #12

Been using Kid3 free MP3 Tagging Software with RM6, works really well. Shame RM6 lost its tagging.
Still my favourite Replay Music even though I have 8 because of the way I can set my folders and naming.

2/10/2022 12:09 am  #13

replay music recorded an oldie song from a free internet radio station. It placed the song in I tunes. I see the song but when clicking on it, it doesnt play. Anyone else having this problem?

2/12/2022 2:32 am  #14

See what happens if you clean out your temp files and your cache on your browser. Do a fresh boot of your computer. Then see if you have the same issue.

2/15/2022 2:47 am  #15

whatever happens, DO NOT BUY ANY DIGITECH PRODUCTS.  The effects sound like shit,  it cuts out all the time,  you cant hear anything on low volume.  The only good thing about them is that theyre cheap. 

Im looking at the Boss BR-864 8-track recorder.  Its cheap, and it comes from boss, so I know it wont break.  Ive never had any problem with boss stuff and everything Boss ive ever played is sweet.  This one is like 400.  How much did you pay for yours. 

Do you have the BR-1180CD 10-track?

Edit: Parkers are gruesome looking.  When i see one i like want to throw up.  My brothers friend has one and he says its sweet though.

Board footera