You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2021 9:36 am  #16

Re: Milfs up at the Cadillac right now.

I use UF right now and it works great for me,  after some fandangling word?.  I never used SoF myself so im not sure if its better or worse than UF.  I like the stick frame part of UF, makes running larger crews much less system intensive

10/16/2021 4:00 am  #17

Bad Religion - I Want to Conquer the World.

next....Propagandhi - Back to the Motor League

Ill probaly chuck on some pop like Camera Obscura after though so I can do some mapping.

11/01/2021 8:23 am  #18

Most pop music.
People who talk seriously about "The Jersey Shore."
The sound of someone using a nail file. Dunno what it is about it, it just makes me cringe.

11/01/2021 5:02 pm  #19

we need a "general" general forum, not just this general forum. Our TV, films, music threads will get lost amongst the SL forum chatter about the game itself.

11/01/2021 10:02 pm  #20

On one hand I envy you, my daughter used to come to band practice at that age. She would sing and dance. She’s with City Dance now so hot dancing girls occasionally hug me, which makes it all right.
Enjoy Aen

Keith

11/03/2021 5:13 am  #21

The Mars Volta -  Inertiatic ESP  i didnt like this song when i first heard it a while ago, but it really grew on me.  His voice amazes me.

McLusky - To hell with good intentions

11/03/2021 8:09 pm  #22

There are some that say that he is in this very thread, and that if you listen very closely you can hear the sound of his beard scraping across the keyboard while he eternally waits for the site to load.

11/04/2021 12:58 am  #23

I thought the Offspring have sucked ever since that Pretty Fly For A White Guy shit came out.

I dunno why I keep getting new Monster Magnet releases. Theyve been pretty bad since God Says No and half of that album is embarrassing anyway.

11/19/2021 7:16 am  #24

Right now, Im really into WoodenToasters remix of Ken Ashcorps Supernatural. The song is a Gravity Falls fan song and I really dig it...

Favorite line is: 
...these things are getting creepy but in this sleepy state Im already gone... or thats how I sing it anyway

Board footera