You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2021 6:51 pm  #31

Re: New music -- what y'all jamming?

I need some good music for a summer party. So far I have lots of pop and rap songs and songs in the charts. But I really need some rock and rock songs. What would you guys recommend?

11/02/2021 3:17 am  #32

I need some good music for a summer party. So far I have lots of pop and rap songs and songs in the charts. But I really need some rock and rock songs. What would you guys recommend?

11/03/2021 9:13 am  #33

11/03/2021 12:16 pm  #34

11/05/2021 9:34 am  #35

11/05/2021 5:41 pm  #36

11/06/2021 12:42 am  #37

11/06/2021 9:59 am  #38

11/07/2021 2:48 am  #39

11/07/2021 7:18 am  #40

11/07/2021 7:12 pm  #41

11/07/2021 8:38 pm  #42

11/16/2021 5:16 pm  #43

I think either the artist or you have to manually make the playlist.
Youtube sometimes had an automatically generated playlist but I dont know if they have removed that

11/20/2021 6:34 am  #44

Let me rephrase, I know that practice doesnt make perfect cause everyone practices, but some dont get better. Thats what you should practice as near to perfect as you can so you will get better.

Board footera