You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/16/2016 10:57 am  #16

Re: New music -- what y'all jamming?

So what now?

I've been podcasting a lot.

8/24/2020 5:07 pm  #17

I mainly get new music from friends who recommend an album or link me a youtube video of a song.  I also use last.fm religiously.  Its shows you the music your "neighbours" people who have similar musical taste like.  Ill often find music through soundtracks as well.

11/30/2020 6:45 pm  #18

Music is a world that if you dont understand you arent in.I wouldnt be here. Legitamitly. If music wasnt was gone a lot of people would not be here.I listen to:Stephen Lynch Radio

12/14/2020 11:47 pm  #19

I would have to say at the moment it would have to be "Cool" by Gwen Stefani because I think the video looks really cool which is also the name of the song. I like how they made the video and made it have a story. What is your current favourite music video?

2/06/2021 10:29 am  #20

I think either the artist or you have to manually make the playlist.
Youtube sometimes had an automatically generated playlist but I dont know if they have removed that

5/03/2021 8:13 am  #21

I agree that is some pretty dark music. I cant wait for the movie. Never was a big Batman fan but the music sounds great and the movie looks awesome too

9/12/2021 3:51 am  #22

I need some good music for a summer party. So far I have lots of pop and rap songs and songs in the charts. But I really need some rock and rock songs. What would you guys recommend?

9/13/2021 4:56 pm  #23

I need some good music for a summer party. So far I have lots of pop and rap songs and songs in the charts. But I really need some rock and rock songs. What would you guys recommend?

9/13/2021 6:31 pm  #24

9/13/2021 9:00 pm  #25

9/14/2021 1:42 am  #26

9/24/2021 7:34 am  #27

Hey guys I dont do this too often but I just dropped a great freeverse all about Science Fiction called Sci-Fi Freeverse. Its on my soundcloud link in the signature. Yall should check it out, and tell me what you think

9/24/2021 5:05 pm  #28

11/01/2021 6:37 am  #29

11/01/2021 11:54 am  #30

Board footera