You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/16/2016 10:57 am  #16

Re: New music -- what y'all jamming?

So what now?

I've been podcasting a lot.

8/24/2020 5:07 pm  #17

I mainly get new music from friends who recommend an album or link me a youtube video of a song.  I also use last.fm religiously.  Its shows you the music your "neighbours" people who have similar musical taste like.  Ill often find music through soundtracks as well.

11/30/2020 6:45 pm  #18

Music is a world that if you dont understand you arent in.I wouldnt be here. Legitamitly. If music wasnt was gone a lot of people would not be here.I listen to:Stephen Lynch Radio

12/14/2020 11:47 pm  #19

I would have to say at the moment it would have to be "Cool" by Gwen Stefani because I think the video looks really cool which is also the name of the song. I like how they made the video and made it have a story. What is your current favourite music video?

12/22/2020 5:19 am  #20

Its a way for me to be somewhere else.. It also helps me deal with emotions. Sometimes music puts word or feelings to thought or emotions that Im not able to know what to do with.

2/06/2021 10:29 am  #21

I think either the artist or you have to manually make the playlist.
Youtube sometimes had an automatically generated playlist but I dont know if they have removed that

5/03/2021 8:13 am  #22

I agree that is some pretty dark music. I cant wait for the movie. Never was a big Batman fan but the music sounds great and the movie looks awesome too

9/12/2021 3:51 am  #23

I need some good music for a summer party. So far I have lots of pop and rap songs and songs in the charts. But I really need some rock and rock songs. What would you guys recommend?

9/13/2021 4:56 pm  #24

I need some good music for a summer party. So far I have lots of pop and rap songs and songs in the charts. But I really need some rock and rock songs. What would you guys recommend?

9/13/2021 6:31 pm  #25

9/13/2021 9:00 pm  #26

9/14/2021 1:42 am  #27

9/24/2021 7:34 am  #28

Hey guys I dont do this too often but I just dropped a great freeverse all about Science Fiction called Sci-Fi Freeverse. Its on my soundcloud link in the signature. Yall should check it out, and tell me what you think

9/24/2021 5:05 pm  #29

11/01/2021 6:37 am  #30

Board footera