You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/13/2017 11:55 pm  #1

Milfs up at the Cadillac right now.

Came up here Wednesday for bike night too. Got some tatted up chicks dancing right now. It's early. I'll report back hahaha!!!1

Let's have us a champagne jam!

1/14/2017 12:42 am  #2

Re: Milfs up at the Cadillac right now.

This isnt MUSIC, buddy. Moving it to the General.

1/15/2017 8:37 pm  #3

It don't matter cuz I got some AZZ the other night, lame-o.

Let's have us a champagne jam!

1/15/2017 8:42 pm  #4

RockinDale, we should hang. You sound like one nutty son of a bitch.

2/23/2021 7:12 pm  #5

That Ive been watching CNN too much lately. My TV has been on it 24 hours a day since Friday. O_o

And I also need a haircut... I got a 70s thing going on with my hair right now...

3/15/2021 5:50 pm  #6

lol Thanks...Well, Arioch suggested them and I downloaded that and "The Thing I Hate" by Stabbing Westward. I like both, but I recognize "Shame", since it used to be very popular.

Right now though, Im listening to:

Tool-"Stinkfist"

7/07/2021 10:24 pm  #7

Holy shit The Savage Five is just an absurdly good-looking movie. Its just beautifully filmed. And the actors are actually not bad at all. Damn.

7/08/2021 5:26 am  #8

Does it really matter how or if they translate it at all? Those who believe in the bible are still going to believe, regardless, and those that dont, wont.

7/08/2021 12:35 pm  #9

considering even icanhascheezburger translated the Bible, I cant see a problem with this as long as they translate it as accurately and unbiased as possible. Of course, being humans that is nearly impossible.

9/11/2021 5:12 pm  #10

do you  know what is him doing? me and the communist party are very exciting to hear  some news, he write us the best song ever, I turned into a marxian

9/12/2021 6:31 am  #11

One minute silence - Roof of the world

I find that "mtss mtss" works much better than "unce unce"  although we did know what you meant

9/12/2021 10:07 am  #12

AFI is a once good band who sucks now. They went from pretty good punk to pretty great hardcore to sucky suck suck after the art of drowning cd.

9/13/2021 3:22 am  #13

I dont actually watch them play if I can help it.

Ill have to check out the new Metallica, seeing as how I ignored my better judgement and listened to the Shovel Headed Kill Machine and Megadeths new album.

9/14/2021 9:11 am  #14

This girl made me watch this one time. At one point shes on her bed doing math because shes a genius and comes to the conclusion that a positive plus a positive is a positive and a negative plus a negative is a negative. Shes still working on what a positive plus a negative is.

9/28/2021 2:52 am  #15

yeah him and headless horseman are going to be getting virtually all of my first pay when i finally start work soon...

have you not got a copy yet?

Board footera